- Required: DrRacket for Scheme. Download from here: racket-lang.org, it's free!
- Required: Swi Prolog. Download from here: swi-prolog.org, it's free!
- Scheme - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs by Harold Abelson and Gerald Jay Sussman
- Prolog - Prolog Programming a First Course by Paul Brna
- Revised5 Report on the Algorithmic Language Scheme (R5RS specification): schemers.org
- SCS lab schedule: scs.carleton.ca
- SCS lab accounts: scs.carleton.ca
- University calendar: carleton.ca
- Nominate an outstanding TA to say thanks and give them the recognition they deserve. Details here
- Exam FAQ for students: carleton.ca
|The midterm is scheduled for March 2-3rd for 2 hours from 2:00pm to 2:00pm. Here are some midterm prep questions.||2021-02-22|
|Assignment 3 is now available!||2021-02-15|
|Assignment 2 is now available!||2021-02-01|
|Assignment 1 is now available!||2021-01-18|
|A volunteer note-taker is requested for this course.||2021-01-14|
|Lectures begin Monday January 11th!||2021-01-01|