Carleton University Ottawa, Canada
I teach/taught the following courses:
- Winter 2021: Computer Systems Security (COMP4108), Principles of Computer Networks (COMP3203).
- Fall 2020: Internet Measurements and Security (COMP5900).
- Winter 2020: Computer Systems Security (COMP4108), Internet Measurements and Security (COMP5900).
- Fall 2019: Computer Systems Security (COMP4108).
- Winter 2019: Internet Measurements and Security (COMP5900).
Previous Teaching Experience
Before joining Carleton as an Assistant Professor, I was involved in teaching various courses in several places, including:
- Information Security.
- Computer Organization (Assembly language).
- Foundations of Imperative Programming (C).
- Intro to Programming and Problem Solving (C++).
- 3D Computer Animation.
- Communication Theory.
- Introduction to Computer Programming (Visual Basic).
- Digital Logic Design.
- Digital System Design (in VHDL).
- Data Communication.
- Computer Networks.
- Advanced Networks.
- Structured Programming.
- Programming Applications.
- Object Oriented Programming (in Java).
- Visual Programming.
- Computing Algorithms.
- Algorithmic problem solving techniques (to ICPC teams).
- C and Algorithms courses (to IOI competitors).
- Analysis and Design of Computer Networks.